NESCENS BEAUTY MOLECULAR REGENERATION EMULSION DAY | FACE - 30ML
About the Product
Airless Bottle 30ml
A concentrate of active ingredients is selected for its synergistic effects. It is intended to help neutralize molecular damage mechanisms related to natural and photo-induced ageing, and to encourage renewal of macromolecules in the extracellular matrix.
• Helps neutralize glycation and oxidation processes in order to restore optimum cell function and prevent the hardening of collagen and elastin fibres
• Reduces the activity of metalloproteases - enzymes involved in the breakdown and fragmentation of structural proteins - to prevent the formation of fractures in the support architecture of the tissues, at the origin of wrinkles
• Increases the skin's resistance to UV radiation, helping limit the photo-aging process
• Participates in the renewal of macromolecules in the extracellular matrix, promoting the firmness and density of tissues
• Helps limit tissue inflammation caused by exogenous and endogenous assaults
• Offers intensive and lasting hydration thanks to the inclusion of moisturizing agents with a gradual effect
• Nourishes the skin by providing bio-identical lipids (similar to lipids naturally synthesized in the epidermis).
• Use every day in the morning on clean skin.
• Apply with smoothing motions avoiding the eye contour area.
• Tap gently to optimize the penetration.
Stimulates collagen production and prevents its breakdown. Lessens pigmentation spots. Ensures a photoprotective effect.
• Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate (stabilized form of vitamin C), Tocopherol and Tocopheryl acetate (vitamins E)
Powerful antioxidants and photoprotectors. Help prevent cellular and molecular damage (peroxidation of skin lipids) caused by oxygen free radicals. Improve the skin's radiance and tissue tonus.
• Decarboxy Carnosine HCL
Inhibits the glycation process. A major antioxidant. An extremely stable synthetic dipeptide which is not subject to degradation.
Increases the activity of enzymes involved in the synthesis of epidermal lipids.
Restores the lamellate structure of the intercellular lipids in the stratum corneum and ensures optimal hydration in the different layers of the epidermis.
Protects the epidermal cells against dehydration in dry environments.
• Saccharide isomerate
Provides optimal long-lasting hydration.
A key element in aerobic energy production in keratinocytes. Contributes to the reconstitution of epidermal lipidic layers. Its hygroscopic properties boost hydration.
• Ceramides AP, NP, EOP
Fundamental lipids necessary to restore the hydrolipidic barrier. Help ensure the cohesion of the skin's corneous layer.
Reduces metalloproteinase activity and increases protein synthesis in the extracellular matrix. Stimulates the differentiation of keratinocytes. Strengthens cohesion between corneocytes. Has anti-ageing effects.
An essential component of the epidermal lipid barrier.
• Shea butter
Helps retard the skin aging process. Combines softening, moisturizing and restructuring properties.
Encourages cell adhesion by linking the glycoproteins which ensure cohesion between corneocytes. Promotes expression of the keratinocyte differentiation markers (keratin and involucrin).
• Methylsilanol mannuronate
Promotes skin regeneration. Retards the loss of skin elasticity and changes in connective tissue structure linked to the aging process.
• Camellia sinensis leaf extract
White tea has even more powerful antioxidant and antiradical properties than green tea. As an antioxidant and free radical inhibitor, it has a particularly strong protective effect on the skin.
• Extract of Silybum marianum (phytosome of soy phospholipids containing silibinin)
Inhibits lipid peroxidation and helps DNA repair. Maximizes intracellular glutathione synthesis. Has an anti-inflammatory and immunoregulating effect.
• Cynara scolymus leaf extract (artichoke)
Normalizes the growth of keratinocytes in the epidermis, stimulates collagen synthesis in the dermis while protecting it against damage.
• Crocus chrysanthus bulb extract
Facilitates intercellular communication. Increases the production of keratinocyte growth factors (TGF β-like), which stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis by fibroblasts.