NESCENS BEAUTY BIO-IDENTICAL REHYDRATING SERUM | FACE - 30ML
About the Product
Nescens bio-identical rehydrating serum optimization of epidermal moisture flows has a major influence on the skin’s youth markers.
• Encourages synthesis with the different components of the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) to compensates for the deficit, linked to aging and sun exposure.
• Rebuilds the lamellar structure of skin lipids
• Prevents damage to intercellular cement
• Activates aquaporins ("water pumps") in cell membranes
• Corrects deficiencies in hyaluronic acid production and activates its synthesis.
Instruction for use
• Use the bio-identical rehydrating serum twice a day.
• Pump 4 drops in the palm of your hands.
• Apply with smoothing motions and tap gently to optimize the penetration.
• Pyrrolidone carboxylic acid
Component of the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF), this highly hygroscopic molecule acts as a very effective moisturizing agent. Helps the normalization of unbalanced lipid lamellar structures in the stratum corneum.
• Lactic acid
Component of the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF), locks optimal hydration levels in the stratum corneum.
Component of the natural glycosaminoglycanes, enhances the production of hyaluronic acid by keratinocytes and acts as a skin hydrating agent.
• Tamarindus indica extract
Film forming polysaccharide complex, vegetal equivalent of hyaluronic acid.
Restores the intercellular lipid lamellae organization in the stratum orneum. Ensures optimal hydration of the different layers of the epidermis.
Upregulates epidermal lipid-synthesizing enzymes.
• Saccharide isomerate
Provides highly effective and long-lasting hydration.
• Amino acids mix
Includes 10 amino acids with high moisture retention properties (arginine, glycine, alanine, serine, valine, isoleucine, proline, threonine, histidine, phenylalanine), which participate in the constitution of the NMF.